- The unit will not turn on.
- There are odd noises or vibrations while the unit is running.
- The unit is blowing weak or warm air.
- There is a buildup of condensation or some type of leakage around the base of the unit.
- The temperature sensor is not reading the air flow or temperature correctly.
- The thermostat is not detecting the temperature of the room correctly or does not send the correct command to the HVAC system.
- You have a dirty or clogged HVAC filter.
- The ductwork throughout your home is clogged or the dampers are not open.
When you call one of our HVAC companies in New Albany, IN, they will be able to assess the situation, diagnose the problem, and present the best solution possible. When you give one of our contractors a call, you will also receive $21 off of your first service.
Want to try and prevent these problems from happening in the first place? Our New Albany, IN HVAC contractors can set you up with a maintenance plan. With regularly scheduled HVAC maintenance, the technician can identify these problems before they become bigger repairs which may be able to save you hundreds of dollars.
When it comes to the comfort of your home or office in New Albany, IN, there is no reason to settle for second best. For your next furnace or air conditioning repair, install, or maintenance, find your trusted HVAC company in New Albany, IN at My Trusted Contractor today.
Comfort, for some, comes in the form of fuzzy socks, cozy sweaters, and all the orange and red colors of fall. If you’re one of those people, the Harvest Homecoming festival in New Albany, IN is just for you.
The festival is one of the largest annual events in the state. You can find downtown New Albany packed with people on the first weekend in October, when the festivities begin. The main part, however, consisting of midway rides, shows, and booths lining the downtown New Albany streets, lasts from Thursday-Sunday of the second weekend in October.
For those who like the “spooky season” you can also get your scare on by visiting New Albany, IN’s famous Culbertson Mansion. This was the home of William Culbertson, who was once the richest man in the state. The New Albany historic site is said to be haunted. For the thrill seekers, haunted tours have been happening since 1987 and this is the longest running haunted house in Indiana.
The New Albany historic site was first listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.
No matter how you choose to spend your fall season, stay comfortable year round with quality HVAC service in New Albany, IN. Look no further, as My Trusted Contractor brings reliable, local HVAC companies right to your home or office door.